Hi I'm a surfer living in the west of Ireland, I've been surfing since I was 12 and loved it ever since. I am now 19 and compete around Ireland and Europe. My Sponsor's are Ripcurl, Beachbeat Surfboards and Tubes Surf Shop. I compete with the Irish Surf team every year as well. I'll be updating my blog about my travels and throwin up some photos so keep checking :)

Monday, August 9, 2010

SOME BALI SHOTS 09/10






THE CREW
Went to BALI for the month of July got loads of waves but didn't go over with a photographer so only got a few shots here they are yewww!Met a load of cool people and saw some really cool places and had some fun in Kuta too...during my time in Bali 2 weeks in i got injured surfing bingin reef at low tide were a garfish stabbed me in the back of my ear piercing my canal around an inch deep.One of the most important things i reckon when your traveling is health insurance i would have been screwed without it!Hope you like the photos yewwwwwww...
ULU'S
countryside :)
ULUS
ULU'S
Impossibles
5 star
Bloody ear before hospitial
cool kid chilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment