Hi I'm a surfer living in the west of Ireland, I've been surfing since I was 12 and loved it ever since. I am now 19 and compete around Ireland and Europe. My Sponsor's are Ripcurl, Beachbeat Surfboards and Tubes Surf Shop. I compete with the Irish Surf team every year as well. I'll be updating my blog about my travels and throwin up some photos so keep checking :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Riley's wipeout fail!!!

This was about the 5th time I've ever surfed Riley's and there was a good few people out! Just when this set rolled in Ferg and Mickey appeared on there ski just watching.Even tho i knew I wasn't gonna make it the boys started roaring for me to go.So i turned around and went for the crack.Bad wipeout...funny sequence.Check it out!!! Photos courtesy of Tom Gillespie yewwww

1 comment: