Hi I'm a surfer living in the west of Ireland, I've been surfing since I was 12 and loved it ever since. I am now 19 and compete around Ireland and Europe. My Sponsor's are Ripcurl, Beachbeat Surfboards and Tubes Surf Shop. I compete with the Irish Surf team every year as well. I'll be updating my blog about my travels and throwin up some photos so keep checking :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Finally in Recovery!!!


Got operated on earlyer today so now just got to recover and ill hopefully be back in the water in no time! Definitely the thing i cant wait for the most is getting barreled yewwwwwwwwwwwwww here's a few pics from before i got injured from this year and older ones...

Photo By Paudie Scanlon
Photo By George Karbus
Photo By George Karbus

Photo By Paudie Scanlon

Photo By Paudie Scanlon

Photo By Paudie Scanlon

Photo By James Skerritt

No comments:

Post a Comment