Hi I'm a surfer living in the west of Ireland, I've been surfing since I was 12 and loved it ever since. I am now 19 and compete around Ireland and Europe. My Sponsor's are Ripcurl, Beachbeat Surfboards and Tubes Surf Shop. I compete with the Irish Surf team every year as well. I'll be updating my blog about my travels and throwin up some photos so keep checking :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Road Trippen in Bundi

Got up to sligo and called aaron to hook up and get waves so we got up to bundi and saw the peak was big,so decided to check a spot near by...and we had fun waves with just 4 other people out.Owen Murphy went nuts and paddled in bomb late and ate it! respect tho haha

All the boys were getting nice kegs! aaron ending up surfing a twinny cuz his middle fin got ripped out! still got a sick keg on his last one.


david mulcahy kegger


photos by Kevin mc gowan

No comments:

Post a Comment